New Discussion

Re: app deployment: unable to satisfy bundle dependencies

SOLVED
Go to solution
TurboLuk
Occasional Advisor

app deployment: unable to satisfy bundle dependencies

Hi friends!

I created one application from skeleton and persitance template using gen-sdn-app script from hp-sdn-sdk-2.3.5. Purpose of this app is to test DAO and persistance on HP SDN Controller. More complex applications will be developed later.  

Deployment of this app failed. Details from virgo log:

org.eclipse.virgo.kernel.osgi.framework.UnableToSatisfyBundleDependenciesException: Unable to satisfy dependencies of bundle 'com.quantasoft.app.app-dao' at version '1.0.0.SNAPSHOT': Cannot resolve: com.quantasoft.app.app-dao
Resolver report:
An Import-Package could not be resolved. Resolver error data <Import-Package: sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects; version="0.0.0">. Caused by missing constraint in bundle <com.quantasoft.app.app-dao_1.0.0.SNAPSHOT>
constraint: <Import-Package: sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects; version="0.0.0">

sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects is part of OpenJDK, so I see no obstacle to resolve this package. Or am I wrong? Can somebody suggest me some solution?

2 REPLIES 2
sdnindia
Trusted Contributor
Solution

Hello TurboLuk,

Could you please make the  below entries in java6-server.profile file(/opt/sdn/virgo/configuration/java6-server.profile ) in the section "org.osgi.framework.system.packages" ?

sun.reflect.generics,\

sun.reflect.generics.reflectiveObjects,\

Please make sure that the pox.xml configuration is correct and also  OpenJDK is properly installed so that you application can get the relevant dependencies.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

HP SDN Team

TurboLuk
Occasional Advisor

Hi HP SDN Team,

your solution worked wery well, all dependencies has been satisfied.  Thank you. :D

The proposed configuration changes in file java6-server.profile should be included in next HP VAN SDN Controller release.