108866 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Can't log in to HPE StoreOnce Management console

SOLVED
Go to solution
stewmanking
Occasional Collector

Can't log in to HPE StoreOnce Management console

Hi - locked myself out of our Storeonce management console. I can get in to ilo 5 via login. Can I reset the mgmt password via iLO?

6 REPLIES 6
support_s
System Recommended

Query: Can't log in to HPE StoreOnce Management console

System recommended content:

1. HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO 4) - Troubleshooting Remote Console Issues

2. HPE Integrated Lights-Out 4 (iLO 4) - How to Reset iLO Management Processor and iLO Password?

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

chip_73
HPE Pro

Re: Can't log in to HPE StoreOnce Management console

Yes, you can reset the admin password via iLO remote console. You will need to know the console password.

Login using the user 'console' and the password for the console user. This should have been setup during the installation.

Once logged in you will have an option to Reset the admin password

Chip

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
stewmanking
Occasional Collector

Hi thanks for your reply!

I can get into the iLO console using credentials I have setup but I'm not seeing any options to reset passwords to the main console. I need to reset a password to the "Management Console". 

Am I being dense here?

chip_73
HPE Pro

It is my understanding that you need to reset the password for the StoreOnce management GUI.

If that is the case, you need to log into the iLO, from there go to the remote console and, from the prompt you will use the user consoile and its password.

That will give you access to a little menu based window where one of the options is to reset the Admin password.

Feel free to reach out if you have issues or you are having a different problem.

Chip

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
stewmanking
Occasional Collector
Solution

Got in - turns out the default pw for "console"  (changeme) was still active. Got to the menu described and changed the admin pw. 

Thanks everyone for the help!

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @stewmanking,

That's awesome! 

We are extremely glad to know the issue has been resolved. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo