StoreOnce Backup Storage
1755637 Members
3136 Online
108837 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Storeonce 5650 intermittent connection to remote support queries?

cesarpegado
Valued Contributor

Storeonce 5650 intermittent connection to remote support queries?

We have some storeonce 5650 running o/s 4.3 and we've set up remote support, but we find remote support will work for maybe a day or 2, then disconnect for a day or 2 and then come back.

Anyone know where the latest list of recomended dns names is? that remote support requires. I've also seen something about direct connect remote support becoming end of life? Is there a new plan for our storeonce would connect to remote support? as i'm only aware of having these connected to these sites?

5 REPLIES 5
neutral
HPE Pro

Re: Storeonce 5650 intermittent connection to remote support queries?

Hello @cesarpegado.

Could you provide the screenshot of the 'Remote Support Settings' you have configured and how it changes to? Also, please include the 'proxy' setting screenshots (you can blur the proxy IP)

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

cesarpegado
Valued Contributor

There really isn't much to setup if i'm honest, but this is currently we are using, and we're not using any proxy settings

remote support settings.JPG

neutral
HPE Pro

Hello @cesarpegado,

Can you please set up a proxy and observe the behavior for a few days?

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I am an HPE Employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

cesarpegado
Valued Contributor

I'm sorry but i can't setup a proxy to use for these,

Something that has come up, and i don't know if it matters, but i do have these storeonces connected to OneView which also does remote support. But in OneView they show up as a DL380 Gen10, so i don't know if i need it connected in 2 places? or if it makes a difference that OneView thinks its a DL380

sbhat09
HPE Pro

Hello @cesarpegado,

Not using proxy could be one of the reason I could guess but note completely sure. This issue requires detailed analysis of the system behaviour and relevant logs. Id there a way you can report the issue to HPE support for further assistance?

Regards,
Srinivas Bhat

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Note: All of my comments are my own and are not any official representation of HPE.

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo