- Integrated Systems
- About Us
- Integrated Systems
- About Us
HPE Discover 2020: Artificial Intelligence sessions you don’t want to miss!
Have you heard? HPE is bringing HPE Discover 2020 to you as a FREE ongoing virtual experience. Please register and join us online for this year’s event. We kick off on June 23 with a live keynote by CEO Antonio Neri, along with a host of live and on-demand sessions, demos, and training designed to help you and your organization now and into the future.
Focus on AI
At HPE, we are executing an AI strategy focused on addressing our customers' challenges—challenges faced by organizations trying to operationalize, orchestrate, and optimize the infrastructure required to deploy AI-powered applications. And we see AI put to some amazing uses: assisting in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, helping industries transition to be more efficient, and offering new ways to process Earth Observation data.
At HPE Discover 2020, we've put together a slate of sessions designed to educate, prepare, and inspire you. From basic knowledge of deep learning model training to reimagining industrial manufacturing, if you are interested in AI, we have something for you.
If you want to learn more about how you can leverage AI for better operations, we have sessions on our AI-powered InfoSight management and intelligent storage offerings. If you want more information around the deployment of AI-powered applications, we have several sessions covering our HPE Container Platform and HPE MLOps offerings, both as on-premises and as-a-service. And if you'd like to learn some best practices, we've got experienced AI and analytics practitioners sharing their experiences.
Interested in all things Artificial Intelligence? If so, below is a list of the AI sessions you won’t want to miss, starting Tuesday, June 23, 2020.
- B329: Making AI Real: A View From a Practitioner, Arti Garg
- B257: Fuel Business Gains With Next-Gen Data Analytics, Glyn Bowden
- B337: New IP From HPE: Containers and MLOps as a Service with HPE GreenLake, Nanda Vijaydev
- B385: Automated to Autonomous: Use Industry 4.0 to Create Adaptive Assembly Lines, Matthias Roese
- B355: How Intelligence Changes Everything With HPE InfoSight, Rochna Dhand
- B503: From the Frontline: One Scientist’s Journey to Accelerate Drug Discovery
- B507: Drug Discovery With PharML.Bind: A Novel Approach to a Novel Virus
- B615: Reaching for the Stars: UK SMB Transforming the Global Space Agenda
- T332: The Secret Ingredient in the HPE Container Platform: HPE Data Fabric
- T335: MLOps: Industrialize ML Development to Deliver on the Promised Value of AI
- T490: Demystifying AI Technology Choices
- T491: What Data Scientists Can Learn From Software Developers
- T492: Accelerate Innovation With DevOps for Machine Learning
On Demand Demos
- D156: Streamline Machine Learning Operations and Consume as a Service
- D134: Transform Operations With AI-Driven HPE InfoSight and Intelligent Storage
Hack Shack Workshops
- W485: AMS | Hack Shack: AI 101, Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) for MNIST, June 24.
- W485: AMS | Hack Shack: AI 101, Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) for MNIST, June 25.
- W485: AMS | Hack Shack: AI 101, Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) for MNIST, June 26.
- W485: EMEA | Hack Shack: AI 101, Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) for MNIST, June 25.
- W485: EMEA | Hack Shack: AI 101, Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) for MNIST, June 26.
- S536: Intel: AI Success With Systems That Move, Store and Process Data Anywhere
- B570: NVIDIA: Accelerated AI and Data Science: The Key to Thriving in the New Normal
Interested in other sessions? We invite you to explore the full line-up of sessions on our content catalog and build your own agenda. Be sure to check back often, as we add new sessions and demos daily.
As a reminder, registration for HPE Discover Virtual Experience 2020 is FREE! With your registration, HPE will donate $10 to your choice of one of 10 featured causes, so join us and give back to organizations helping people, businesses, and communities recover from the COVID-19 crisis. Read more about these organizations and the great work they are doing to support COVID-19 recovery around the world. (Terms and conditions apply.)
- The 12 people you will meet at HPE Discover Virtual Experience 2020 via HPE's Enterprise.nxt
- Want to know the future of technology? Sign up for weekly insights and resources
Starting June 23, please log in to the HPE Discover Virtual Experience and search by Session ID (listed above) or by area of interest to view a session.
We look forward to seeing you virtually at HPE Discover 2020!
Sorin Cheran, PhD
VP, Artificial Intelligence Strategy and Solutions Group
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Sorin Cheran is an HPE Fellow and currently serves as vice president of HPE’s AI Strategy and Solutions Group which is responsible for the company’s global AI strategy. Since 2007, Sorin has held positions including AI and Chief Architect in Hewlett Packard Labs and as a key member in the Hybrid IT Presales team in the High-Performance Computing (HPC) and AI Competency Center in Grenoble, France.