1748250 Members
3218 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: STACK HPE 1920

OUSS
Frequent Visitor

STACK HPE 1920

Bonjour ,  sur un stack de deux switch HPE 1920 / 24 ports ( R├йf : JG924A )  , j'ai besoin d faire une agr├йgation LACP de deux ports G1/0/1 et G2/0/1 , comment je peux faire ?

Google Translate

Hello, on a stack of two HPE 1920/24 ports switch (Ref: JG924A),
I need to do a LACP aggregation of two ports G1 / 0/1 and G2 / 0/1, what can I do?
6 REPLIES 6
OUSS
Frequent Visitor

Hello, on a stack of two HPE 1920/24 ports switch (Ref: JG924A), I need to do a LACP aggregation of two ports G1 / 0/1 and G2 / 0/1, what can I do?Hello, on a stack of two HPE 1920/24 ports switch (Ref: JG924A), I need to do a LACP aggregation of two ports G1 / 0/1 and G2 / 0/1, what can I do?

akg7
HPE Pro

Hi,

Please refere below link pg. 191 topic: Configuring link aggregation and LACP.

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=c04463799

Thanks!

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the companyAccept or Kudo
akg7
HPE Pro

Hi,

Has my solution helped you resolve the query or do you need more assistance.

Thanks!

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the companyAccept or Kudo
OUSS
Frequent Visitor

thanks but , 

We have stack witch tow switch ( switch 1  and switch 2 )

I need to create a aggregation LACP with tow interfaces ( interface one 1/0/1 on switch 1 and interface tow 2/0/2 on a switch 2 ) ?

akg7
HPE Pro

Hi,

Sorry to say but you cannot have both properties combined in this model.

Thanks!

akg7
HPE Pro

Hi,

Has my post helped you to answer your query?

Thanks!