Windows Server 2003
1754785 Members
3561 Online
108825 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP System Management Home Page Logon

HP System Management Home Page Logon

Hi, I am trying to access the HP System Management HomePage on my Proliant ML 370 and 330 Servers, but I am not sure what to type in the password field to logon. I have 3 users, administrator, user and operator. I tried my domain administrator password, but it did not accept it. What password should I use, where should I get it. Thanks...
4 REPLIES 4
Roger Faucher
Honored Contributor

Leon:

See if this helps you:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=PSD_ES050815_CW02

Make a great day!

Roger
Make a great day!

Roger

Not really...I didn;t configure the server, and the guys who did are not around any more. I just want to find out what password is used to login to the HP System Management Home Page. Will it be a domain password, or local computer, or perhaps a password that is specified somewhere with the HP software?
Jonas Back_2
Super Advisor

As far as I can remeber, if you have to choose admin/operator/user in drop-down box - those username/passwords are somewhere within the HP software.

Newer versions, it uses the standard Windows accounts.

Don't know how to recover the password but you can always reinstall the HP software and then specify a new password. After re-installing - login using that password.
Prashant (I am Back)
Honored Contributor

Hi,

there is .acl file on the same server under compaq folder in c drive . replace with any other server same file for which you know the password. that will do

TRSUT ME

Prashant S
Nothing is impossible