Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1748288 Members
3315 Online
108761 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: On the SBW i am getting the below error 'com.hp.watson.comm.Manager.EndpointManager' threw an ex

shiliba
Visitor

On the SBW i am getting the below error 'com.hp.watson.comm.Manager.EndpointManager' threw an excep'

3 REPLIES 3
NXsupport
Occasional Advisor

Re: On the SBW i am getting the below error 'com.hp.watson.comm.Manager.EndpointManager' threw an ex

Hi,

I have the same issue on our infrastrcture. (The type initializer for 'com.hp.watson.comm.Manager.EndpointManager' threw an exception.

When we launch Sales builder no problem. But when we make a configuration and want to have the "Product Numbers", we get this error.

Have anyone found the solution ?

For information :
Sales builder is installed on a Master Image and replicated to views (Windows 8.1).

Thanks,

Slawomir Gora
Honored Contributor

Hi,

I know that this post is very old but - I had the same issue and solution was to set "Run As Administrator" flag  for file: c:\trilogy\lib\WatLogon.exe

Rakesh88

I did it same as you said above but im getting another error again " String index out of range: 2 ".