1754406 Members
3073 Online
108813 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Unable to login to HPE Support

KMcDonald21
Occasional Visitor

Unable to login to HPE Support

I can login to any other part of the site without issue. But when I hit the HPE Support site I get the following.

Request Error
HPE regrets to inform you that we are unable to act on your access request at this time due to technical issues with user validation we are currently experiencing.
To proceed please submit a site support request for assistance and we will help you shortly.
6 REPLIES 6
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Hello @KMcDonald21 ,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing HPE Support site. Do you have any screenshot of when you get the error and also the link you are trying to access.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
SeanB1979

I'm getting this same error. I also received it months ago. Pretty bad to have updates completely broken from such a large company. Totally unable to download updates for any proliant server.

mjawad
Visitor

Hi, Below error appears while i try to login to support page. 

Request Error
HPE regrets to inform you that we are unable to act on your access request at this time due to technical issues with user validation we are currently experiencing.
To proceed please submit a site support request for assistance and we will help you shortly.
Sign Out
test1122
Occasional Contributor

Same issue. here. This is nerve wrecking. 

bsysadmin

Same issue here. Can't believe this is HP.

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @test1122 @bsysadmin 

Thank you for writing to us. We regret the inconvenience caused. 

We suggest utilizing the link here and create a support ticket, so the concerned team can quickly look into it and someone from the team will reach out to you.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo