Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Operating System - Microsoft
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring Tool

Shabu Khan-2
Frequent Advisor

Monitoring Tool

I am looking for ideas on how to monitor if a flash video loaded properly on a given website.

For eg.
http://www.accenture.com/ has a flash video on their home page, how can I monitor this to make sure it 'played' fine? Is there a product out there that can do this type of monitoring?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Shabu
3 REPLIES
Kapil Jha
Honored Contributor

Re: Monitoring Tool

are you sure u are at right place.....
does not seems to be related to any UNIX.

well sites should give a message that ur file has been uploaded.

BR,
Kapil+
I am in this small bowl, I wane see the real world......
Shabu Khan-2
Frequent Advisor

Thanks for responding Kapil.

Yes, I am pretty sure I am at the right place :)

I am looking for ways to monitor web pages with flash videos, even a nagios plugin to do what I want to do would work as well.

But I haven't found anything yet that I could do from the command line and anything that can be integrated to HPOV or any other Enterprise Monitoring Products - NetCool, BMC Console, OpenView etc would work also ...
Shabu Khan-2
Frequent Advisor

Any thoughts on this?