Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spp download failed

dex14867489562
Occasional Visitor

spp download failed

hi,

has anyone successfully downloaded some spp recently ?

i try to download these 3 spp and around 56%, i have a download failed :

SPP 2018.03.0 + Supplements

SPP Gen8.1 + Supplements

SPP Gen7.1 + Supplements

i download at 500 Kb/s despite i try to download from 1Gb/s or 2Gb/s internet access.

8 REPLIES
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: spp download failed

Hi,

Have you tried with a different browser or Download Managers?

http://h17007.www1.hpe.com/us/en/enterprise/servers/solutions/info-library/index.aspx?cat=smartupdate&subcat=spp

Thank You!
I am a HPE employee

dex14867489562
Occasional Visitor

hi, thx for your answer.

i try to download them from my laptop with firefox and i have the same issue.

i try from a windows 2008 server with internet explorer. same issue.

regards

Guillaume

ckeander
Occasional Visitor

Same issue for me.  Happens with multiple machines on multiple browsers trying to download a custom SPP.  Download gets to near 100% and then fails.

This appears to be a known issue according to this splash alert after logging into the SPP download page:.

wstoll
Visitor

It is not a size or browser issue. I have been fighting this for days, through my ISP, direct connected to HPE internal network and multiple browers.  I got the Gen7 kit with ssupplements to work but not the Gen8  8.1+supplements. I tried lots of combinations. I did get a DLServers only with HF 8.7 supplement to work but I need a full kit. I posted this in Yammer yesterday and someone got it escalated as an issue.

Parvez_AL

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your support experience, we had a confirmation that issue has been resolved now- Please let us know if you are still facing the issue.

Regards,
Parvez_AL
(I am a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Employee)
yakupm
Occasional Visitor

Downloading Gen8  8.1+supplements SPP still failing for me.  I tried this last week several times and tried it again today.  The download fails with the message "Failed - Needs authorisation".  This really needs to be fixed!

yakupm
Occasional Visitor

I tried the download again and it worked.  Only thing different was I checked the "Remember me on this computer" box (message may not be exact) so not sure if that was the trick.  Should state that on my connection it took about 4 hours.

Parvez_AL

Hi,

Glad to hear that it worked..Thank you for the confirmation and we will report the other scenario aswell to the concerned team.

Regards,
Parvez_AL
(I am a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Employee)