3548 Online
108812 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

txtsetup.oem

ramadashsuresh
Frequent Advisor

txtsetup.oem

Hai

i try to install win 2000 server in HCL infiniti global line model of mother board is SE7221BA1-E. i got an error msg " THE FILE TXTSETUP.OEM COULD NOT BE FOUND " during the raid drivers installing using the floppy disk that one was created by using the mother boatd resource cd

Manualy copy the required file to the floppy from the same mother board resource cd now the first one was solved but another one error has been accured msg of error is "\windows\megaIDE.sys caused an unexpected error at line 1215 in d:\nt\private\ntos\boot\setup\oemdisk.c "

i don't know how to solve

anybodys are know pls share with me

2 REPLIES 2
HoNk
Occasional Advisor

Re: txtsetup.oem

Was the file textsetup.oem actually there on the floppy ? if yes then probably you need to try a different floppy disk or to be more specific a disk that is formatted with ibm dos.I have seen this exact message previously and it took me 5 floppy disks to get to finally work.Floppies are very unreliable.
Let me know if that solves you issue.
ramadashsuresh
Frequent Advisor

Re: txtsetup.oem

yes i formated the floppy and sata hard disk also but i have recevied the same error

finally copied the whole files which was releated to the sata raid driver manualy and try to install the system now its fine working

i don't know this is a correct procedure or not but now working

thanking u