3297 Online
108959 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Advice with HP Apollo 2000....

ayumi37
Occasional Visitor

Advice with HP Apollo 2000....

Hi All,

I'm looking for some advice/feedback in regards to the HP Apollo 2000 Chassis and the ProLiant XL170r Gen9 nodes.

The ILO card suggests that the systems CPUs are around 40C where as lmsensors is reading temps around the 50C and the system feels very hot to the touch.

I measured the output air temp with a cheap multimeter tempreture probe and was reading 50C again; So I was wondering, does anyone else run these systems and what are the temps they are seeing?

We're running 12 nodes over 3 chassis with RHEL 6 based OS and one of the PSU's has seemingly died after less than a week of use.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

Please refer to Apollo 2000 System User Guide.

Redundant fan option, page#82
Environmental specifications, page# 193-195

This screenshot is from our servers.  Please make sure the air ventilation is good around the server.
xl170r.jpg

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.
Recent Support Video Releases

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hello @ayumi37 

Let me know if you were able to resolve the issue.

If you have no further query and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Thankyou
Suman

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo