1756719 Members
2328 Online
108852 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Apollo / Veeam Repositories

Halvorsond
Occasional Visitor

Apollo / Veeam Repositories

In a more recent blog post from HPE around Veeam 12 architecture and support, there was reference made to a simplified linux hardended repo wizard from HPE.   Does anyone have more info on this?  There doesnt seem to be any content pointing back to this article.  Veeam is saying, thats something that HPE is marketing with their own hardware solutions to customers.

What’s new in Veeam Data Platform v12 for HPE+Veeam

4 REPLIES 4
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

Please share the HPE Apollo server detail for more clarification and what is your exact queries.

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

I hope the below documents will help you to understand HPE+Veeam.

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=a00044899enw

Or

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=a00001268enw

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Halvorsond
Occasional Visitor

lol, this doesnt provide anything.  I'm looking for more information that HPE specifically shared in a release of their own, and it seems like nobody knows anything about it at HPE. 

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

I would suggest, you have to log a proper case with HPE.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.

Accept or Kudo