Around the Storage Block
1752415 Members
6049 Online
108788 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
Sandeep_Singh

Delivering storage solutions that enable our customers' businesses to thrive

Iโ€™ve recently returned to the HPE storage leadership team and am so excited to work with a group of leaders and contributors who are committed to creating solutions that keep our customers on the forefront of technology.

Just about the same time I rejoined HPE, Gartner named us a leader in its Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays, a recognition that weโ€™ve received every year since the report has published. 

Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose ArraysGartner Magic Quadrant_general purpose arrays copy.jpg

This isnโ€™t just about us though. We believe itโ€™s because of happy customers and partners that weโ€™re consistently recognized by Gartner. Along with our recognition in the Magic Quadrant for General Purpose Arrays, weโ€™ve been a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays since 2015.

Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays

Gartner Magic Quadrant_solid state arrays.jpg

We've earned recognition based on customer reviews.

On February 14, 2019, Gartner recognized HPE as a 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customersโ€™ Choice for General Purpose Disk Arrays.pi_cc_award_color_2019_320x400.png As of February 12, 2019, HPE has 136 verified reviews on the Gartner Peer Insights site from customers who shared their thoughts and opinions on HPE 3PAR or HPE Nimble Storage products. Some of the Gartner Peer Insights comments include:

• โ€œHPE 3PAR doesn't sacrifice performance for ease of operation.โ€ From a manager, Technology Infrastructure, in the finance industry.
  • In reference to HPE Nimble Storage, โ€œQuick and easy implementation, running in 30 minutes.โ€ From a virtual systems engineer in the finance industry.

Late last year, we were recognized as a November 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customersโ€™ Choice for Solid-State Arrays. In this category, as of February 12, 2019, HPE has 167peerinsights_cc_logo_2018_color.png verified reviews on the Gartner Peer Insights site. Some of the Gartner Peer Insights comments include:

• โ€œBy far the best storage available.โ€ From a systems engineer in the manufacturing industry.
  • โ€œFastest, easiest, most intelligent storage device I have installed.โ€ From the head of infrastructure in the services industry.
  • โ€œSupport from 3PAR has been outstanding and we continue to have a long-lasting partnership that has benefited both companies.โ€ That quote came from an infrastructure director in the services industry. Itโ€™s one of my favorites.

Thank you! We are delighted that we deliver solutions that make your business thrive.

Weโ€™re super excited about delighting our customers and partners, and are honored by the recognition in Gartner Magic Quadrants and Gartner Peer Insights.

Thereโ€™s a lot more cool tech that weโ€™re working on now. I am beyond excited to bring it to market in 2019. In the meantime, check out how Intelligence Changes Everything or call your HPE Partner to learn more.

Sandeep Singh
Vice President, Storage Marketing
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/in/sandeep-singh-b09775/
hpe.com/storage

0 Kudos
About the Author

Sandeep_Singh

I'm the CMO of Zerto and VP of HPE Storage Product Management. I'm a 15-year veteran of the storage industry with first-hand experience in driving innovation in data storage.