Around the Storage Block
1751751 Members
4358 Online
108781 Solutions
New Article
CalvinZito

Resources from HPE and others to learn about HPE Cloud Volumes

We announced HPE Cloud Volumes Backup a few weeks ago at Discover. There have been a few blog posts and videos, some from independent bloggers. I thought I'd share some of those especially since my colleague Jenna yesterday told you about a Cloud Volumes promotion that we have extended until the end of October. 

A few HPE resources

Let me start by pointing you to a few HPE videos and articles. 

What others are saying

I've seen a few things from independent bloggers and thought I would share what I've seen.  

• Here's a video that CTO Advisor Keith Tonwsend did for HPE. 

If I see more, I'll add it here!

On a personal note, I was looking at my bio and it had said "blogged for over 11 years". I remember when I started blogging and while those blog articles are long gone, I know that I had gone to a 4th of July stadium event with my kids with Miley Cirus back when she was still Hannah Montana. I just realized that was in 2007 so I've been blogging for a lucky 13 years!

About The Storage Godfather (formerly HPEStorageGuy)

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and November 2019 marked 36 years with HP/HPE. I've worked in HPE Storage since 1990. I was recently recognized as a 10 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active participant in communities, I've blogged for over 13 years. I'm also an avid Boise State fan. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, please do it now! You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

0 Kudos
About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB