BladeSystem - General
1752567 Members
5269 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Blade system C7000 power off aumatically.

nguyennhatanh
Visitor

Blade system C7000 power off aumatically.

Hi guys,

My name is Nhat Anh from Viet Nam. So i'm managing a Blade system C7000. This one often power off automatically. How can i do to resolved this issue? I checked system log on this device but nothing is strange.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
nguyennhatanh
Visitor

Re: Blade system C7000 power off aumatically.

Anyone there?

Vivekem
HPE Pro

Hi Nhat Anh,

Please collect operating system log and AHS log and create a support ticket with HPE for this server because this need more investigation and need more information .

Thank You!
I am an HPE employee

How many power supplies do you have and how many fans? How many servers inatelled?

The problem could be that you need more power than you have available. Check the OA power settings and power information.

Is your power grid stable? A fully populated C7000 can take up to 13kW of electric power.....

"If it seems illogical... you just don't have enough information"
nguyennhatanh
Visitor

Hi Vivekem,

We don't have software license and hardware license is expired so i can't open ticket with HP about this issue.

Thanks for your answer!

nguyennhatanh
Visitor

Hi PDP,

This issue don't relate to power because our power source is very strong and stable. :D.

Thanks!

nguyennhatanh
Visitor

Hi everyone,

After checked update window history on this blade, i relized this machine hadn't been updated about 3 year. I performed update for this machine, seems to be successful, it don't be restart automatically. 

Thanks!