i wanted to monitor these ports

question 1- how can i monitor these ports
question 2- how can i use its own monitor tool
4 REPLIES 4
Raghuarch
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Cisco Blade Switch 3020

Login to Onboard Administrator and select 3020 under interconnect Bays.
Click on the Management console Link you should be able to Manage all the Ports.
Lmm_1
Honored Contributor

These are the monitoring features:
├в ┬в Switch LEDs that provide port- and switch-level status

├в ┬в MAC address notification traps and RADIUS accounting for tracking users on a network by storing the MAC addresses that the switch has learned or removed

├в ┬в Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN) and Remote SPAN (RSPAN) for traffic monitoring on any port or VLAN (except for the fa0 interface)

├в ┬в SPAN and RSPAN support of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to monitor, repel, and report network security violations

├в ┬в Four groups (history, statistics, alarms, and events) of embedded RMON agents for network monitoring and traffic analysis

├в ┬в Syslog facility for logging system messages about authentication or authorization errors, resource issues, and time-out events

├в ┬в Layer 2 traceroute to identify the physical path that a packet takes from a source device to a destination device

├в ┬в Time Domain Reflector (TDR) to diagnose and resolve cabling problems on 10/100/1000 copper Ethernet ports

├в ┬в SFP module diagnostic management interface to monitor physical or operational status of an SFP module

rgds,
lmm
hturker
Frequent Advisor

Raghuarch i see the page
but in that management console
is there a way to save these grafics with different rates
Raghuarch
Honored Contributor

I know you can't do it from the Graphical user interface of the Switch.
You can Enable Telnet and Check it from the Command Line.
For more information refer:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/blades/3020/software/release/12.2_37_se/configuration/guide/swadmin.html

I don't know the exact command to do it.