New Discussion юеВ

Reset to factory configuration [HP HSR6602-G Router]HP HSR6602-G Router

SOLVED
Go to solution
Lee-Nguyen
Occasional Contributor

Reset to factory configuration [HP HSR6602-G Router]HP HSR6602-G Router

Dear all friends and experts.,

I have an HP HSR6602-G Router device, and some existing configuration, I want to reset factory this device.

I have found a reset button on front-end, holding this button. but I can not reset. This is the first time I work with HPE Router.

Please help me, and guide me how to reset factory?

Thank you so much!

Lee Nguyen

7 REPLIES 7
parnassus
Honored Contributor

Re: Reset to factory configuration [HP HSR6602-G Router]HP HSR6602-G Router

Cheers,

Read this HPE FlexNetwork HSR6600 Routers Installation Guide and, starting from page 55, look at the procedure to execute a Restore to Factory Default by means of the EXTEND-BOOTWARE MENU, which is what you're looking for.

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner
akg7
HPE Pro
Solution

Hi,

Please follow below link from page 65 and choose option 5 --> <|<5> Restore to Factory Default Configuration >

https://usermanual.wiki/Hp/HpHsr6600RouterSeriesInstallationManual155488.1344605248/html

Thanks!

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the companyAccept or Kudo
Lee-Nguyen
Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much

Lee-Nguyen
Occasional Contributor

Thank you all you guys.

parnassus
Honored Contributor

It's funny...I don't want to look unpolite or just simply polemic...but...from the original poster standpoint I think the first given reply (mine) was (a) more easy to follow...and (b), what is more important to me, it refers to official HPE Support documentation available on official HPE site (link is not external). Isn't it?

It seems that marking a post as the solution of a thread is an action performed randomly...

I'm not an HPE Employee
Lee-Nguyen
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your comments, I just want to thank to all person who replied on my post, and I have resolved the issue by two guides.

This is the 1st time I use HPE community.

Thank you so much

parnassus
Honored Contributor

Cheers Lee-Nguyes,

Don't worry, it's not essential. The very important thing is that your issue was solved in way or another...it always up to the OP mark the answer that led to the solution he/she likes most. Have a nice day.

I'm not an HPE Employee