HPE OneView
1753792 Members
7248 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Configure mail filters for all status except from servers with a specific name

MarioE
Valued Contributor

Configure mail filters for all status except from servers with a specific name

Hello Community

I want to set up a mail filter for a mail address.
I want to receive all critical and warning messages, except from all servers which have hostnames starting with "bb".
How can I do this?

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: Configure mail filters for all status except from servers with a specific name

The easiest way would be to add either a Label to the server resources or create a Scope and add those servers in order to filter.  You can then use the Guided option in creating your filter to build the query.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

MarioE
Valued Contributor

Hello Chris

thanks for the answer. How do I do that? Instructions, documentation can I find where?

This is only an example. For example, I want all critical and warning messages from all servers via mail, except messages starting with "Connectivity lost for adapter in slot*" but only from servers starting with "sql*". How can I realize this? Where can I find examples?

VinnyWills
HPE Pro

Screenshot.pngHello Mario,

Tutorial
A tutorial is provided when you first log in to HPE OneView to introduce you to the HPE OneView GUI.
This tutorial is also available by clicking Tutorial in the Help sidebar. The tutorial shows the location of
basic screen functions and briefly describes their purpose.

Guided Setup
A guided setup is available to help you configure your appliance. To open the guided setup introduction,
click the Guided setup icon present next to Bell Symbol on the top right side . By following the steps in the setup guide, you will be able to configure
your appliance. You can get started with the first step or select to view the list of steps involved.

Ref: Oneview 4.20 user guide.

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo