1752805 Members
5449 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Issue with OneView appliance after Global Dashboard upgrade

Yazzi
Advisor

Issue with OneView appliance after Global Dashboard upgrade

Hi, I've recently upgraded GD to 1.2 but I'm now seeing an issue in GD against one of the appliances.  I've removed and readded the appliance in the GD but its the same which suggests I need to reboot the OneView appliance next.

Has anyone seen a red failed message with the text 'The resource is doing an high level operation now.' against a OneView appliance in the GD?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
bsoutham
HPE Pro

Yazzi,

Can you give a little more detail about the environment?  Are you working with real OneView isntances, or using the simulator (DCS)?

Are you importing only a single instance into GD?  Or multiple?  If multiple are there any shared resources between them?

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Yazzi
Advisor

Hi, we have 4 appliances in different sites and the dashboard just connects to them.  Nothing is shared between sites and it used to work but one is now reporting this fault.  I did have the same issue with a different appliance but reconnecting it worked however I did try it with GD 1.1 and got the same so I'm guessing it could be related to this instance of OneView.

cla1801
Occasional Advisor

I have the same issue. just upgraded to GD 1.20 and the Oneview to 3.10.

And it shows the same error and removing and adding is not solving anything.

I have two system, and there both production so no simulator.

Hope someone solves this.

Br

Claus

cla1801
Occasional Advisor

And to add an ekstra issue. if i now have OneView GD 1.20 connected to the OneView 3.10 i get an error every 5 min in the OneView activity log.

Issue: client certificate already exists.
  Cannot regenerate client certificate as it already exists
Resolution: Delete existing client certificate to regenerate new certificate

But  i have deleted the certificate and created a new self-signed certificate.
i've also tried the cmdlets from the 3.10 library Remote-HPOVScmbcertificate and the Get-HPOVScmbcertificate which reported a succes. i've even rebooted the appliance afterwards, but the error still shows every 5 min.

I have OneView Global Dashboard on top of this, and if i remove that the error stops. So how do i fixs this with OneView GD 1.20?.

Valentin_12

Hi Gents,

i have exacty the same problem.

May be the problem will be fixed at new release. HPe Employe share with me that very soon will be released.

Regards,

V