108836 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Error RestApi

SOLVED
Go to solution
jdiaz220481
Occasional Advisor

Error RestApi

Hello, I check the simplicity backups through ApiRest, but I have been getting an error for a week when I make the query, it gives me the token without a problem, but when I make the query, it gives me this error:

{"exception":"org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException","path":"/api/backups","message":"Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLTransientConnectionException: HikariPool-1 - Connection is not available, request timed out after 30000ms.","timestamp":"2023-06-14T17:02:46Z","status":"400"}[

Has anyone run into this error?

4 REPLIES 4
Aditya_A
HPE Pro

Re: Error RestApi

Hi jdiaz220481,

You can execute below mentioned commands and check again after successful executions of all commands in sequence.

Please note that the OVC requires reboot and services will be restarted on the OVC, hence ensure only 1 OVC is being subjected to these steps at a time in the cluster.

sudo su
source /var/tmp/build/bin/appsetup

dsv-digitalvault-init --hmsuser administrator@vsphere.local --hostip xx.xx.xx.xx --hostuser root
stop svt-hyperproxy-server && start svt-hyperproxy-server
stop svt-controlservices && start svt-controlservices
service svt-rest stop && service svt-rest start
dsv-broadcasttreeprovider-tree-refresh

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Aditya_A
HPE Pro

Hi jdiaz220481,

Please let me know if you were able to work on the above step.

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
jdiaz220481
Occasional Advisor
Solution

Good morning, I opened a case in the support in which they mentioned to me that it is a matter of certificates, these expired and they were renewed, thanks for the comments, greetings.

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @jdiaz220481,

Great! 

We are glad to know your concern has been addressed and we appreciate you for keeping us updated. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
Accept or Kudo