Insight Remote Support
1755710 Members
4547 Online
108837 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: RCM collection data via ISEE

Herbert Bures

RCM collection data via ISEE

Tried to activate ISEE transport in RCM on Alpha/OpenVMS, but sending the data to ISEE client results in the following error message:
ISEE-F-DIAGSUBFAIL code 126879999
and a second error code %X079008FF
Used ISEEclient version A.03.95
Used RCM version V5.0-628
Is anybody able there, to interpret this codes, or able to give me a hint where to find a translation of this codes ?
Because the message starts with ISEE- it's hopefully the correct place to post this question.
Thanks in advance
Herbert
3 REPLIES 3
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

Hi Herbert,
There is a log file on the OVMS client, MASTER.LOG, that will give you a good snapshot of the collection process including that of the handing off the data from RCM to ISEE.

Also, RCMISEE.LOG in the RCM$DATA and ISEE$LOG:SUBMITDATA.LOG will also have a record giving the status of the transmission.

Hope this helps,

Herbert Bures

Hallo,

Many thanks for your support, but the error message I posted where part of that files. I'm not able to interpret the information I found in that files to find the root cause for this issue. I don't know who is responsible for such a problem. Do you know, who is able to help me in case of this problem/messages ?

Thanks, and kind regards
Herbert
Liem Nguyen
Honored Contributor

My suggestion is to call your HP Support Center and get the info from the team who supports RCM.

Regards,