108786 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Unable to access SAN thru browser

SOLVED
Go to solution
SriGold

Unable to access SAN thru browser

Dear Subjith,

San switch (SAN MSA 2050) not accessible from browser and not able to update license received from HP. Could not login via browser. Login is possible via cli , but license cannot be updated via cli since it is not just a key but an xml file.

Regards.

Sridhar

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

@SriGold 

You can check page no 172 of SMU guide and get the FTP method of how to install license file through Command line,

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00017707en_us

Also refer page no 194 of Command Line guide to get procedure of how to enable FTP or SFTP,

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en_US&docId=emr_na-a00017709en_us

Regarding Browser issue, try opening from different browser for both controller. You can also try clearing temporary files and cache of browser. You can try from different Laptop or desktop system. You can try connecting your Laptop directly to management port of MSA controller and check.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Subhajit

I am an HPE employee

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE
Accept or Kudo

@SriGold 

Can you please help us to understand if the issue got resolved or not?

If issue got resolved then how? This will help for everyone who are all following your forum.

Also request you to mark the forum as resolved if there is no more outstanding query from your end on this issue.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Subhajit

I am an HPE employee

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

I work for HPE
Accept or Kudo