My Learning Certification
1752665 Members
5421 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Isn't the Exam Dumps for any IT Certification Exam decreasing the value of Certifications?

alexwatson1711
Occasional Contributor

Isn't the Exam Dumps for any IT Certification Exam decreasing the value of Certifications?

Hello All,

Alex here

My question is there are thousands of websites which are pursuing candidates that they have 100% real guaranteed exam questions and dumps. if they are true in this regard, these certifications have lost their worth?

2 REPLIES 2
jimlucari
HPE Blogger

Re: Isn't the Exam Dumps for any IT Certification Exam decreasing the value of Certifications?

I will try to keep my response brief.  If nothing is done about the cheat site exams, then yes it can lessen the value of the certifications that come from them.  HPE, and all members of the IT Certification Council, https://www.itcertcouncil.org/, work hard to secure exams and to take actions against those who steal them and use them.  While we cannot completely prevent theft of intellectual property, we can make it so the cheat exams that are sold are of no value.  We do not disclose our security practices, but I can tell you that those using cheat site exams will likely not be able to pass the actual exam.

By enforcing penalties and monitoring for exam exposure, we keep the value of the certifications high, and the value of the cheat site exams, those so-called brain dumps, low.

YYCSysAdmin
Frequent Advisor

Re: Isn't the Exam Dumps for any IT Certification Exam decreasing the value of Certifications?

You can have all of the answers for an exam, but it wont help you in real life if you just write down the answers cause you memorized them from somewhere.

Everything prepares you for actual usage in a job. You may get hired for a job, but they will find out real fast you have no idea what you are doing so you are really only depriving your self in the end.