OEM Solutions
1784519 Members
1311 Online
109157 Solutions
New Article
MattQuirk

Power in Partnership: A big “THANK YOU” to our amazing partners!

HPE thank you blog image resized 800x533.jpeg

The end of 2022 is on the horizon. And everybody is beginning to wind down, preparing to spring into action in 2023. But before you log off for the winter break, I wanted to say a heartfelt “thank you” to our valued OEM, channel, and distribution partners from all of us here at HPE OEM Solutions.

This year has been challenging for so many. With economic instability, climate anxiety, and the ongoing after-effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, many have faced continued adversity. Across our industry, supply chain disruption has caused many issues. But we have persevered, along with our partners, to overcome hardship and build better solutions.

This year has seen excellent examples of innovation and collaboration, like Iceotope’s precision immersion cooling solution that garnered much praise and attention at our OEM booth at HPE Discover 2022. It was so rewarding to meet up in Las Vegas and show visitors on the conference floor that this is something we enabled one of our partners to create.

I’m proud to say that the HPE OEM community went above and beyond this year, not just for their customers, but for their planet too. Social responsibility is a cause close to our hearts, and in light of pressing climate change news, the team set out to volunteer their time to support charitable initiatives tackling issues, like deforestation, water pollution and homelessness. It is this generosity of spirit that I believe makes our organization unique, and one to be proud of. 

As we like to say, “partnership is in our DNA”. This means without our technology partners we wouldn’t be the global organization we are today. So, thank you, to everyone who has worked with HPE OEM Solutions, from channel partners to technology innovators. You’re all part of our incredible ecosystem. You all drive life-changing innovation. And I look forward to seeing continued life-changing collaboration in the new year.

What is the HPE Partner Ready Program?

We know that finding the right technology partner can be like finding a life partner – you know best what you’re looking for. That’s why we offer a full range of customization options to suit your unique requirements.

No matter what form your innovation takes, the HPE Partner Ready Program can help grow your business strategically, in the right markets, at the right time, and with the right message. The program offers combined access to HPE’s world-class product portfolio and value-added services, including a 24/7 dedicated OEM Technical Support Line, digital transformation expertise, and an extensive global parts supply chain.

If you’re interested in knowing more about the HPE Partner Ready Program, look no further than our webpage dedicated to explaining how you can get started. Click HERE to learn more.

Follow us on Twitter | Join our LinkedIn group | Read OEM Solutions blog on the HPE Community | Register here

Matt Quirk
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/hpe_partner
LinkedIn/groups/6988995/
hpe.com/us/en/solutions/OEM

Matt Quirk
0 Kudos
About the Author

MattQuirk

With a passion for innovation and technology, I am lucky enough to work within high-growth opportunities across multiple industries including manufacturing, healthcare, energy, media and entertainment and security - with technology innovations that are advancing the way people live and work such as AI, autonomous everything and 5G.