1748272 Members
4352 Online
108760 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: DL360 gen10 et SRV2016

yeti974
Frequent Visitor

DL360 gen10 et SRV2016

Bonjour, Lors de l'installation de SERVEUR 2016 (ISO USB) je ne peut pas faire d'installation manuelle et je ne peut donc pas créer mes partitions comme je le souhaite. une méthode??? Cordialement

Google Translation

Hello, When installing SERVER 2016 (ISO USB) I can not do manual installation
and I can not create my partitions as I wish. a method??? cordially
2 REPLIES 2
pragav
Valued Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query,

We will need more details tounderstand the issue , which DVD / USB you are using to install WS 2016? 

What is the error you are getting while trying to create partitions?

If you are using Smartstart , It does not do OS partitioning. it just facilitate the OS installation.

Once you startup with smartstart CD, it will ask you to provide operating system CD and then it will proceed with windows installation and during windows setup it will allow you to change default partitioning or create new partition like your normal windows installation.

yeti974
Frequent Visitor

Bonjour,

En fait la méthode expresse fonctionne sauf que je ne peut partionner mes disques comme je le souhaite.

Ma situation a évolué un peu,

J'ai essayé de faire une installation via ILO5 avec un ISO en mode Manuelle.

Ensuite j'arrive sur la partie pour selectioner la partition mais il ne voit voit pas le RAID qui est bien construit.

Cordialement

Google Translation:

Hello, In fact the express method works except that I can not partionner my discs as I wish.
My situation has changed a little, I tried to install via ILO5 with an ISO in Manual mode.
Then I arrive on the part to select the partition but he does not see the RAID is well built.
cordially