Operating System - Microsoft
1752600 Members
4699 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: DL360 Gen10 - Intelligent Provisionioning not recognizing Server2016 media

EricGus

DL360 Gen10 - Intelligent Provisionioning not recognizing Server2016 media

I'm running the *3.00.382 IP firmware (latest) and when I boot into provisioning, I'm notified "Unable to find any valid media". and ilo_vortual_dvd-rom on /dev/sr0 is showing the green X.

[F10] Provisionsing > Express OS Install > Assisted Install , dvd-rom media (mounted ISO [en_windows_server_2016_x64_dvd_9718492.iso] via ILO client.).

This msg is on multiple systems.  Any suggestions on how to get it to work? 

3 REPLIES 3
AquelHPE
Occasional Visitor

If not work you can do this:

1.Download Proliant Support Pack (the latest). This media include fw updates and drivers and HPE Admin tools and burn it in a USB with HPE USB Utility.

2. When show the leyend of smart array press F8 key to access and create the logical drive in the RAID level desired (0, 1 o 5 if you have 1,2 o 3 hard disk drives) and save the configuration.

3. Turn on the proliant and put the WS2016 DVD in the DVD and boot from it. format the lun previous and install WS2016. Reboot the server

4. Logon to windows and click en in the .bat file , make the steps 1, 2 and 3 to install the S.O. drivers, and HPE andmin tools and reboot again

I Hope this be usefull.

Hasta la pr├│xima amigo!!

Muhammad-Arfan

I have same issue having Hewlett Packard Enterprise Gen 10 please guide me what to do i am in a dying condition from last 7 days

Srinath_Raju
HPE Pro

Hi Eric,

Please make sure IP enabled in bios. If IP is not enabled , it will not recognise.

Regards

Sr

I am a HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo