Operating System - Microsoft
1753522 Members
11032 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

My HP DV6245us error in Xp and Vista

Kurohana

My HP DV6245us error in Xp and Vista

Hi Guys, I just got this BIG problem of mine, it seems my notebook has difficulty in booting my OS, first I downgraded it to XP SP2 after I installed it, theres this error blue screen message. After that I have this annoying difficulty in opening my notebook, whenever I tried to turn it on, it always have this empty blank screen... After I tried some several times to turn it on. I decided to install again my Vista Ultimate, unfortunately... the difficulty in booting my OS is still there. It will comes in a blank empty screen, and after several times I managed to get it work again, my desktop will hang again, after it hang again and try to open it, there is this annoying black screen again...

Anyone guys have encountered this problem? I hope anyone could help me out on this. I e-mailed those tech support guys here in HP but nobody has e-mailed back at me... thank you
3 REPLIES 3
James ~ Happy Dude
Honored Contributor

Re: My HP DV6245us error in Xp and Vista

Hello Kurohana,

Try Using the RESTORE PARTION, or the Restore disk.

NB: you may loose Data

Regards,
James.
Kurohana

thanks but I don't have the RESTORE PARTITION and RESTORE DISC, its okay for me if I lost all of my files. It really is annoying the fact that whenever I tried to boot my OS (w/c is Vista). Before I Log in as an admin, a blue screen will appear. And when I try to repair it with the Vista DVD, it prompted that it cannot detect any errors...
James ~ Happy Dude
Honored Contributor

Did you try

CHKDSK /r

in recovery console ??

Regards,
James.