4138 Online
108962 Solutions
New Discussion

Blue Screen

Mohammed-MMNet
Occasional Visitor

Blue Screen

hi dears

I have a problem with a server (DL380 Gen 10) that I haven't installed Windows myself, so I don't know how it was installed but its not updated. and now i have a problem the server has Bluescreen with this:

Stop Code: Attempted Write to Readonly Memory

What Failed: klhk.sys

i checked all the hardware parts, i have 2 SAS hard drives 1.2TB one wth HP name and other with HPE, both of them were in a Logical Drive Array with RAID 1, the Server has an error with code: 1910 - slot 0 smart array - one or more could not be authenticated as genuine drives. smart array will not control the LEDs to these drives. Action: To determine which drives cannot be validated as gednuine, run the storage administrator

also i checked the Storage Administrator, and i removed both of the hards seperatdly and creating Raid 0 for each one by one, but the problem persisted.

any idea from you guys!?

many thanks  

1 REPLY 1
shiva_jr
HPE Pro

Re: Blue Screen

Hi @Mohammed-MMNet ,
     Are you getting this BSOD after you install any software, driver or modified any hardware ? If yes, then please revert this.
     Please check is there any other hardware which is not supported by the System model.
     Update the system firmware along with all the devices by using the Service Pack for ProLiant.
     Please check the support matrix of both HP and HPE disks with the server model in quickspecs.

Regards,
Shiva_JR

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo