5608 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

FW Update HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560FLR-SFP+ Adapter über OneView mit SPP

qsc_age
Occasional Visitor

FW Update HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560FLR-SFP+ Adapter über OneView mit SPP

Hi Forum,

wir haben hier einige DL380 Gen9 mit der oben genannten Netzwerkkarte. Die Server werden per Profil in OneView konfiguriert und mit Firmware bespielt. Nun haben wir festgestellt, dass die Netzwerkkarte immer die alte Firmware behält. Nach einiger Zeit der Fehlersuche habe ich das SPP mal geprüft und festgestellt, dass keines der von HPE bereitgestellen SPP eine Firmware für diese Netzwerkkarte enthält.

Hat jemand eine Idee wieso oder mache ich irgendeinen Fehler?

Gruß André

Google Translated

Hi forum,

we have some DL380 Gen9 with the network card mentioned above. The servers are configured via profile in OneView and loaded with firmware. Now we have found that the network card always keeps the old firmware. After some time of troubleshooting, I checked the SPP and found that none of the SPP provided by HPE contains firmware for this network card.

Does anyone have an idea why or am I making any mistakes?

Greetings André

1 REPLY 1
sudhirsingh
HPE Pro

Re: FW Update HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560FLR-SFP+ Adapter über OneView mit SPP

Hi,

This is not true i believe.

I have reviewed component release note of SPP 2019.09 and i can see firmware and driver for 560FLR in it.

https://downloads.hpe.com/pub/softlib2/software1/publishable-catalog/p202943209/v138521/SPP2019.09.0ComponentNotes.pdf

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

Regards,

Sudhir

While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

>Accept or Kudo