ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1771382 Members
2595 Online
109005 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP DL360 Gen9 with HPE 562SFP+ wont work - Bluescreen, Server say Operation failed

SOLVED
Go to solution
SamuelF1
Visitor

HP DL360 Gen9 with HPE 562SFP+ wont work - Bluescreen, Server say Operation failed

Hello,

I have a HP DL360 Gen9 with a HPE 562SFP+ 2 Port 10Gig Card.

Sadly I dont get the Card to work.

When I start the server it say in the Boot, "Operation failed". The Card is in Amber Color.
"I tested the NIC, it work perfectly fine."

When I boot the System with Windows it get a "Bluescreen".

I tried to install the driver, but it say my Windows Version is not the right.
Im on Windows 2022 Datacenter.

When you have a Idea, let me know.

Bye

3 REPLIES 3
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: HP DL360 Gen9 with HPE 562SFP+ wont work - Bluescreen, Server say Operation failed

Hi,

DL360 Gen9 does not support Windows 2022 editions.

If you see the Intel i40ea Driver for Windows Server 2022, it does not support the Gen9 models though it supports 562SFP+

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.
HPE Tech Tips videos on How To and Troubleshooting topics

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

SamuelF1
Visitor
Solution

Betreff: HP DL360 Gen9 with HPE 562SFP+ wont work - Bluescreen, Server say Operation faile

Hello, I want to give a quick update.

The HPE Support helped me. They swapped the card with mine and now it's working. Idk of that was a defect of the firmware or that the card had something wrong.

New everything is working perfectly fine.
Sunitha_Mod

Betreff: HP DL360 Gen9 with HPE 562SFP+ wont work - Bluescreen, Server say Operation faile

Hello @SamuelF1

Great! 

We are glad to know the problem has been resolved and thank you for keeping us updated. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo