ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1748284 Members
3517 Online
108761 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Intelligent provisioning (An error occurred while installing the system) Land is not defined

Ivan_sqr_47
Occasional Contributor

Intelligent provisioning (An error occurred while installing the system) Land is not defined

Hi, i'm trying to install OS through a network interface. also i'm launching console and mounting the shape.  Then i'm doing all steps, but finally  i see the message "ReferenceError:Land is not defined busy.htm:343"  

Installation was tested on different images of systems.

Maybe somebody faced with the problem and can help?

16 REPLIES 16
Minaxxx
Visitor

Re: Intelligent provisioning (An error occurred while installing the system) Land is not defined

me to same error

smitchelljsy

Same issue here trying to boot image server 2012R2 from ISO and getting the message. 

DL380 Gen9

Intelligent Provisioning 2.5

skoeppl
Occasional Visitor

Have the same problem when using the DVD Windows Server 2012R2 English, German, Espanol, Francais, Italiano (HP-branded).

DL380 Gen9
Intelligent Provisioning 2.5

skoeppl
Occasional Visitor

Please do not install Windows by Intelligent Provisioning, but standard (normal).
Please also change a setting:
UEFI with F9 Start -> System Configuration -> BIOS / Platform Configuration (RBSU) -> Boot Options -> UEFI Optimized Boot -> Disabled

Ivan_sqr_47
Occasional Contributor

But i need to install OS exactly via Intelligent provisioning, i suppose that then OS installing will be correct and i don't need to install a drivers by hand.

Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

you could install the OS directly from the media, then run SPP to install all drivers and tools at once.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
Chris_L2
Occasional Visitor

I had the same issue on a DL380 G9, after speaking with HP Support I downgraded Intelligent Provisioning from 2.5 to 2.4,

link here 

http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_096aad61ac6f4869b229bd9d6a

Server 2012 R2 then installed fine through a ILO image file

pm24

Hello guys!
I have same problem.
My configuration:
HP DL380 gen9
HDD 3x300GB - RAID5

All is update : Intelligent provisioning 2,50   (This version have support windows server 2016.)
I try install OS Windows server 2016 standart (HPE-branded).

How can solve it?
Many thx, Peter.

LorenzoJulian

Hi, I have the same mistake during the installation.

Land is not defined busty.htm: 343

I am installing the OS Win 2016 std from the intelligence provisioning X.X

ML-110 gen 9
RAID 1
2 HD 2TB
3 partition logic: 100 GB, 750 GB, 1TB.

Any recommendation?

Cheers, have nice day!
Lolo