1755143 Members
3101 Online
108830 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Keyboard and mouse are not working

Dogukan2
Frequent Visitor

Keyboard and mouse are not working

We are trying to connect to the server from the remote panel in ILO, and it is asking us to enter a password for the user. However, we cannot enter the PIN because the keyboard and mouse are not responding. Furthermore, a physical keyboard connected to the server is also unresponsive.

In addition to this, the SSH port is not accepting any requests, even though the SSH port 22 is observed as open for connections. However, other connections such as HTTPS ports are working well. Additionally, there is a virtual machine running on the server, and it is responding to requests.

Could you help me with the issue regarding the keyboard and mouse?

3 REPLIES 3
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: Keyboard and mouse are not working

Hi,

I dont know what is the server model you are using.

Here are some documents for further troubleshooting.

If the physical keyboard is also not working, I would try with different keyboard or a PS2 keyboard if the server has that option.
Lastly, I would reboot/restart the server.

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @Dogukan2,

Let us know if you were able to resolve the issue.

If you have no further query and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
Dogukan2
Frequent Visitor

Unfortunately, the problem still exists. I tried to reboot the system but did not work.