ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1771390 Members
2484 Online
109005 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

No disk found during restore of WindowsImageBackup(BMR).

fpramanik
Visitor

No disk found during restore of WindowsImageBackup(BMR).

Hello Expert,

We tried to restore the BMR WindowsImageBackup but its telling the no disk found during restoration process. We tried to install the driver but not installed.

Also We have tried to fress install the OS (Windows server 2012 R2) that time also no disk found. But from Intelligent provission no problem occur.

Server: HP Proliant DL380 G10

Smart Storage Module: P408i-a SR10

We have set the Logical drive to bootable from the specified option after array configuration.

Please help us

4 REPLIES 4
BPSingh
HPE Pro

Re: No disk found during restore of WindowsImageBackup(BMR).

Greetings!

Please confirm if you are able to install the Operating System using Intelligent provisioning. 

We can assist you with fresh installation. 

If the drives are undetected during the installation (without Intelligent provisioning), then you may load the controller driver manually. 

Please extract and copy the drivers to a FAT32 formatted USB. 

https://support.hpe.com/connect/s/softwaredetails?language=en_US&softwareId=MTX_586dd67a33284f908928a3ab89&tab=Compatibility

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
fpramanik
Visitor

Hi Expert, 

Thanks for reply.

We will try with FAT32 format usb. Yes We can install windows by inelligent provission.

fpramanik
Visitor

@BPSingh 

Hi Expert,

Thank you for giving solution to show disk during recover. But now there is another error came as attached. I have disconnect all usb when restart and connect after WIN RE boot. still showing error as no disk to recover.

BPSingh
HPE Pro

Greetings!

Unfortunately, we can assist with a fresh installation and do not have expertise with image restoration. You may have to check with the OS vendor.

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo