108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Problems with AD Integration

SOLVED
Go to solution
Tom32
Advisor

Problems with AD Integration

I am trying to set Integration with ActiveDirectory (HP Proliant DL20). I have entered Kerberos Realm using DOMAIN.com value, set KDC address to Domain Controler and uploaded keytab file. When I try testing, I get the following results:

Directory Server DNS Name  Failed  Unable to resolve host name  

Ping Directory Server  Failed 

Connect to Directory Server  Failed  Unable to connect to the directory server LDAP port within timeout. Verify directory server address. 

Connect using SSL  Failed  Unable to connect to directory server within timeout.

Bind to Directory Server  Not Run   

Directory Administrator login  Not Run   

User Authentication  Not Run

User Authorization  Failed   

Directory User Contexts  Not Run   

LOM Object exists  Not Run   

5 REPLIES 5
pragav
Valued Contributor

Hi Tom,

Thanks for posting your query in HPE Community!

Please let us know are you trying to integrate any application running on proliant DL20 in AD? If possible please post few screenshots for better understanding of the issue.

You may want to review below MS doc talking about how to integrate SCOM into AD

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/system-center/scom/manage-ad-integration-agent-assignment?view=sc-om-2019

Regards,

Tom32
Advisor

I don't have SCCM nor SCOM. I managed to pass Directory Server DNS name, Ping and Connect tests but other fails. I attach screenshots from settings and tests

SettingsSettingsTest resultsTest results

When I try to use Directories Support for ProLiant Management Processors I get the following error after configuring Kerberos Authentication:

System.FormatException: Invalid input string format
in System.Number.ParseSingle(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
in HPLOMIG.Wizard.CopyFromSetupDirKerberosToDirectoryTests()
in HPLOMIG.Wizard.nextButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)in System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

There is no such error under Windows 10, but Windows 10 don't have ktpass (even with RSAT installed)

pragav
Valued Contributor
Solution

Hi,

Thanks for posting screenshots of the issue.

Let us know if you have already tried the troubleshooting guides below which has mostly reported issues with directory 

HPE iLO 5 Troubleshooting Guide

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=a00048142en_us 

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-a00045760en_us&docLocale=en_US

If all the steps suggested in above guides are tried out and issue remains, I would suggest you to log a support ticket with HPE for deep dive troubleshooting.

Regards,

Tom32
Advisor

I guess the problem is not with the iLO itslef. I have problems using ldp. I can't connect using ssl (port 636), but I can without SSL on port 389

Tom32
Advisor

I partially solved the problem. Topic can be closed