1771398 Members
2643 Online
109005 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: ProLiant Gen11 conrep

d1anna
Occasional Visitor

ProLiant Gen11 conrep

Howdy. I'm having a heck of a time finding a newer SSTK with an updated conrep or conrep_gen11.xml to use with the latest toolkit. I can only find 11.60, which does not appear to have Gen11 support.

Anyone know where I can find a version of the toolkit or updated conrep?? My search-fu on the HPE site may be lacking, or maybe they've stopped developing that toolkit?

1 REPLY 1
brandon698sherr

Re: ProLiant Gen11 conrep

Hello,

You’re in search of the latest Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) that includes support for Gen11 servers. The most recent version available is 2024.04.00.00, released on April 19, 2024. This version is recommended by HPE and includes support for Gen11 platforms based on Intel and AMD processors. It’s delivered as a single ISO image and uses Smart Update Manager (SUM) as the deployment tool.

You can obtain the Gen11 Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) from the official HPE support page. If you’re unable to find the conrep or conrep_gen11.xml file within the toolkit, it might be included in the SPP Contents Report or the TechLibrary Page, which are part of the ISO or available online.

Make sure to follow the installation instructions provided by HPE to ensure proper update and configuration of your ProLiant Gen11 servers.

Best Regards,