ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1771345 Members
2074 Online
109005 Solutions
New Discussion

Uncorrectable PCI Express Error Detected Slot 2 (Segement 0x0, Bus 0x0,Device 0x3

Alexios
Occasional Visitor

Uncorrectable PCI Express Error Detected Slot 2 (Segement 0x0, Bus 0x0,Device 0x3

Hello,

I have a ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus server with BIOS version A43, and  recently we faced the below alarm:

"Uncorrectable PCI Express Error Detected Slot 2 (Segement 0x0, Bus 0x0,Device 0x3, Function0x1)Uncorrectable Error Status 0x80000

Unrecoverable I/O Error has occured.system Firmware will log additional details in a separate IML message entry if possible"

1cb7 | 03/04/2023 | 03:55:26 | Chassis SysHealth_Stat | Transition to Non-recoverable from less severe | Asserted

How we can overcome this issue?

thanks in advance

Alex

2 REPLIES 2
TVVJ
HPE Pro

Re: Uncorrectable PCI Express Error Detected Slot 2 (Segement 0x0, Bus 0x0,Device 0x3

Hello,

You may try by updating the server's BIOS and check if that helps resolve the issue.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

BPSingh
HPE Pro

Re: Uncorrectable PCI Express Error Detected Slot 2 (Segement 0x0, Bus 0x0,Device 0x3

Greetings!

1. Update the system BIOS to latest revision. 

2. Update driver and firmware of the Slot 2 PCIe card. 

If the issue persists after above steps, please log a support ticket and share Active Health System log to get this further investigated. 

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo