New Discussion юеВ

Re: 3 active sessions reported in status summary/mouse not working

SOLVED
Go to solution
Veenendaal
Frequent Advisor

3 active sessions reported in status summary/mouse not working

Dear all,

We've problems with iLo in DL380 G3. When i connect to iLo (firmware 1.50), I'm unable use the mouse when I open a remote console session. Only the keyboard works on the rmeote host.

I also noticed that the active session were not closed after connecting. Three times the same usename......

How is this possible, I really need to know. I must be able to use the mouse on our remote servers.

With regards,
Cheers
Remco
3 REPLIES 3
Junior Yharte
Trusted Contributor
Solution

If you do not "logout" the session will remain until its timeout limit has exhausted, so it is recommended that the browser not just be closed w/o logging off first. As for the mouse issue, there was a problem w/ 1.50 where the mouse would not come up in remote console. Please upgrade to 1.55 and that should clear up the problem.
Remco_5

Thanks for your reply.

1. The session issue: We did try to log out the sessions one time and after we logged in again, there was a another extra sessions opened. We will try it again.
2. About the firmware: I was was unaware of the newer version available.

Cheers
Remco

Junior Yharte
Trusted Contributor

Here is the link to the ftp site, I don't think the web pages have been updated yet. That can take a couple of days longer.

ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/softpaq/sp25001-25500/SP25040.exe

ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/softpaq/sp25001-25500/SP25041.exe