1752579 Members
3362 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

HP G10 DL360 - Redfish API Python Connection Timeout Error

c_son_nguyen
Occasional Visitor

HP G10 DL360 - Redfish API Python Connection Timeout Error

Been trying to connect to the ilo redfish API via python and Postman and Ive ran into some errors. 

For some DL360s, through python requests a "Connection Timeout" error is thrown, while through Postman it went through fine. Note that no ssl verification is used on either. 

For other DL360s, python requests would go through just fine. 

Anyone else run into the same error and has figure out why this is the case?

3 REPLIES 3
AmRa
HPE Pro

Re: HP G10 DL360 - Redfish API Python Connection Timeout Error

Greetings,

Have you checked by reset iLO from ILO web console, if no then reset iLO from iLO web console and check the status.

Rebooting (resetting) the iLO processor with the web interface
Prerequisites :

Configure iLO Settings privilege

Procedure :
1. Click Information in the navigation tree, and then click the Diagnostics tab.
2. Click Reset.
3. When prompted to confirm the request, click OK.
iLO resets and closes your browser connection.

I am an HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo
c_son_nguyen
Occasional Visitor

Hi, 

Thanks for your suggestion, but that didnt work. It still getting "Connection Timeout" when using python.

AmRa
HPE Pro

Greetings,
As you said in some HPE DL360 Servers, python requests worked fine. We would like to know if the servers in your environment have consistent firmware levels or have varying levels of firmware.

If there is variation in firmware level then please check by updating firmware and bring the firmware on same level as on servers on which python requests worked fine.

I am an HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo