108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: iLO Advanced - TS Pass-through not working

SOLVED
Go to solution
Arjen Dragt
Occasional Contributor

iLO Advanced - TS Pass-through not working

I have installed terminal services pass-through, but have no success with it whatsoever:
I am running on a Windows 2000 server environment. Both iLO console and TS work fine on their own.

1) The NT/2000/2003 iLO management driver was installed before the service was installed
2) The latest firmware and ROM version are installed
3) The pass-through service was installed afterwards.

Connecting to the iLO console shows a grayed out button for Terminal Services passthrough. Nothing starts up (i.e. RDP client) automatically.
3 REPLIES 3
David Claypool
Honored Contributor
Solution

I think the passthrough service will prompt you about this if it is not installed, but the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 must be installed for this to work.

Also, once the firmware has been updated, a new selection appears in Global Settings for Term Svcs Passthrough, and by default that is set to 'disabled.' You must change that either to 'enabled' or 'automatic' for the functionality to kick in.
barnett chan
Trusted Contributor

Go to the Global Settings page and make sure the 'Passthrough Configuration' is set to Enabled, or Automatic.
Arjan van den Ham

You should also install the latest management driver. Be sure you install this driver BEFORE you install the service. HP suggests a reboot is required if you installed the server first. This does NOT work!

Also check your global settings