1748171 Members
3995 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: UPS R3000 docs

Drew Miller_3
Occasional Contributor

UPS R3000 docs

Can anyone help me locate information on UPS 3000R Part#296371-005? I cant find any info on the Cpmpaq website for this older UPS.I bought it at auction with no docs.Would like to know what all the front panel lights are indicating and what the serial connections on the rear are for.
Regards
Drew Miller
5 REPLIES 5
Paul Thomson_2
Super Advisor

Drew,
A little late , but I found this useful
http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/proliantstorage/power-protection/documentation.html#3000
Argh ye land lovers !
G. van Alphen

Dear Paul,

I have the same problem as Drew, and I noted your answer.
But the link goes to a webpage pointing to documentation that is not accesable anymore...like:ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/products/servers/proliantstorage/power-protection/r3000xr-whitepaper.pdf
Is there a replacement for ftp://ftp.compaq.com as this does not seem to exist anymore...
Regards, Guido van Alphen
Cheryl Griffin
Honored Contributor

Does this help?

UPS R3000 XR
documentation
http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/proliantstorage/power-protection/rackups/r3000xr/documentation.html

follow the link for
User Guides, Technical Documentation and White Papers
"Downtime is a Crime."
G. van Alphen

Dear Cheryl,
Thanks for your reply, bit as you will notice, this leads to page wich in turn point to files that are located on ftp.compac.com and therefore does not provide the pdf's etc. as mentioned on the previous pages that you refer to.
The problemn is the compac ftp site is completely emnpty, but all support pages (which are move to HP url's) still point to documents on ftp.compac.com....
Regards,
Guido
Steve Tran
Trusted Contributor

Drew,

The ftp link works for me but here is the downloaded whitepaper as attachment.