StoreEver Tape Storage
1753269 Members
5084 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Error 4462: The media was not prepared for boot with HP's One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR) soluti

SOLVED
Go to solution
DavidALines
Advisor

Re: Error 4462: The media was not prepared for boot with HP's One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR) soluti

Here is the log directory minus the 226MB detail log file of the backups
D Wong
Regular Advisor

Re: Error 4462: The media was not prepared for boot with HP's One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR) soluti

Hi David:

Your log directory attachment to the this thread seems to be unreadable.

Could you try again to attach log directory.
DavidALines
Advisor

This is a compressed file, (ZIP) I have downloaded the file onto my computer from the HP site. It works perfectly. I could upload the file again but there is nothing wrong with it. It contains 48 files and I did not want to upload these individually. XP opens compressed files natively. Or you could use Winzip.
D Wong
Regular Advisor

Hi David:

Still cannot read you attached log files.

Try collecting your log file information by running the attached Data Protector Express collection tool on your Windows 32-bit machine.

The collected data logs will be stored in C:\ path location.

Please attach the output of the data collection information to this thread.
D Wong
Regular Advisor

Hi David:

I noticed an issue with my attachment to the above thread.

Please download the collection tool from the below public ftp site.

ftp://lines:Marvels1@15.192.32.69/

When you have finished collecting the data output copy the information to the above ftp site.

e.g.

> ftp 15.192.32.69
> login: lines
> password: Marvels1
> bin
> put dpwinsup.zip
> quit
DavidALines
Advisor

I take it you got my email with the logs so I do not need to do this?
D Wong
Regular Advisor

Please use the ftp site capture tool. I cannot read your attachment to the thread.
DavidALines
Advisor

OK - It appears I am getting confused and I apologise. I have emailed these details to

Devakumar D
Technical Conssultant II

Because I thought you and he were the same person - It looks like two people are trying to help me and although I really really appreciate it I can see this will get confusing. I have emailed Devakumar all the information YOU have requested. I am sorry

Can the two of you decide who is going to be my point of contact.

Once again I am sorry for this confusion.
Kevin Simisi

Hi there

Did you ever resolve this problem, can you add it to this forum.

Thanks

Kevin
DavidALines
Advisor

Never been resolved no matter how many things I try.

I have been advised to reformat the server and reinstall DPE - NOT going to happen. I'm looking at shadow protect to do the same job.