1748093 Members
5990 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Procurve Certifications

Sarada A

Procurve Certifications

Hi,

I am looking for documents on AIS ProCurve Certifications. But I am unable to get any related documents in the web site. Can some one please locate me to a link where I can download the relevant documents.

Thanks,
Sarada
6 REPLIES 6
Jeff Carrell
Honored Contributor

not sure what all you are looking for, this link describes the AIS cert from procurve:

http://www.procurve.com/network-training/certifications/ais/certification.htm

there is a prerequisite doc that can downloaded...

the student guide for the actual AEF course can be purchased, but is not available "for free"...

hth...jeff
Doug Skranak
Occasional Visitor

@Jeff,

Do you know if they've updated the coursework recently? I bought the books a couple of years ago, but they're starting to show their age.

Thanks,

Doug
Kevin.Meany
Advisor

We did an update to the courseware was in the summer/fall of 2008. But it was more of a refresh than a major revision of the materials. The labs were updated to use all ProVision switches and the product tables were updated to reflect all currently shipping products. But the flow and labs follow the 6.11 version of the course.

Kevin
Sarada A

Hi,

Thanks for the link. The Training is very expensive. There is no freely downloadable Student guide even for HP-Procurve employees?

Regards,
Sarada
SCOOTER
Esteemed Contributor

For ProCurve emloyees it should be accessible, I don't think HP would charge their own emloyees for training material other then when enrolling to a course or exam.
Jeff Carrell
Honored Contributor

as was mentioned, ProCurve training materials may be available to HP employees...

contact the ProCurve trng manager in your region (EMEA)...

cheers...jeff