The Cloud Experience Everywhere
1771096 Members
2858 Online
109004 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
Loran_Wyman

Learn how to simplify IT with HPE GreenLake Cloud Services and VMware: Join us at VMworld

Here's an outstanding opportunity to get to know HPE's game-changing consumption-based IT platform and learn what it can do for your business. Join us virtually at VMware's online event, coming up September 29 โ€“ October 1.

Passion: it fuels everything we do. The way we live our lives and how we approach the world. Iโ€™m passionate about my kids, running, and technology โ€“ all three stay top of mind all the time. Of course โ€œall the timeโ€ is relative โ€“ no, I am not passionate about a 20-mile training run at 4:30 a.m. on a Sunday, but I am absolutely passionate about the marathon that training run gets me to, so I put in the work needed to fuel my passion. And passion is what keeps things top of mind for all of us โ€“ speeding us forward, finding the growth path, and overcoming the obstacles. This mindset applies to running, kids, technology, and everything that matters. And at HPE we are passionate about you, our customer.

HPE GreenLake and VMware.pngHPE GreenLake cloud services deliver that passion for speed of delivery and simplifying things so you can grow your business. We are working hard to ensure you get the cloud experience with speed, innovation and flexibility โ€“ everything you need to simplify and transform your IT environment. HPE GreenLake cloud services speed insights, giving you the ability to unlock your dataโ€™s value and ensure you can innovate faster. With our pay-per-use, platform as a service model and financial flexibility, you boost your operational value at the edge, in colocations, and in your data center, speeding your business towards innovation.

HPE GreenLake Central โ€“ our new, intuitive software platform โ€“ allows you to rapidly deploy services, while gaining cost and compliance insights. Simplified management across your entire hybrid estate means you free your business users and developers from traditional wait times. And HPE GreenLake helps you create essential data and analytics services core to your digital transformation, speeding the insights you need to unlock dataโ€™s value with scale up and down flexibility.

Managed for you means monitoring and management of your on-premises cloud and public clouds, managed from our world-class IT Operations Centers. Managed for you means ground-breaking metering technology, supporting both massive growth and unexpected usage spikes. And managed for you means itโ€™s as easy as Choose, Order, Install and Go.

Virtual desktop infrastructure with HPE GreenLake provides the benefits of on-premises security and performance with the flexibility and simplicity of the cloud. And with built-in services and simplified billing, you can move fast without the heavy upfront cost. VDI gives you a seamless user experience, productivity and security, delivered in a unique consumption-based model with simplified design, migration and management leveraging HPEโ€™s deep VDI expertise and tools. It gives you seamless scalability to respond quickly to all the needs of your business.

Catch the HPE GreenLake excitement at VMworld!

HPE brings all of this to our VMworld partnership, and weโ€™re excited to be a VMworld Global Diamond Sponsor for VMworld 2020. HPE and VMware will partner to deliver to you the answers you need. Our on-demand session, Simplify IT with HPE GreenLake Cloud Services and VMware, presented by HPE VP Erik Vogel, will delve into our VDI service, VMware Cloud Foundation and HPE Syngery for your private cloud. Erik will take you from the Salt Flats in Utah to a personal demo of HPE GreenLake Central, HPEโ€™s intuitive self-service platform, and show you all the possibilities that simplified IT offers you. So join us virtually at the online event, September 29 โ€“ October 1, to catch our session, explore our Demo Zone, and engage in live chats with our experts.

Join Erik to hear our passion and discover just how easy it is to get simplified IT as HPE GreenLake brings the modern cloud experience to you, everywhere you need it, all managed for you as-a-service by HPE.

Join us on this epic journey of speed and innovation as we help you simplify your IT! Register for the event today.

Loran Wyman
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Pointnext
linkedin.com/showcase/hpe-pointnext-services/
hpe.com/pointnext

0 Kudos
About the Author

Loran_Wyman

Loran is part of HPE's GreenLake Marketing team. She is passionate about technology and has over 20 years of global technology marketing experience, from product marketing for networking and servers to expertise driving global digital business strategies.