Alliances
1756381 Members
3287 Online
108847 Solutions
New Article
Willa

Get a HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 + Windows Server 2016 for Valentine’s Day! Love at First Site!

St. Valentine’s Day appeared in the writings of Chaucer in 1382 and in the 1840’s became a celebrated holiday of romance and love in all English speaking countries.  Do you know what I love? I love my HPE ProLiant MicroServer!  Small, quiet and compact.  This little cube provides a super extravaganza of storage for my music, photos and media.  16TB’s of the content I love!MicroServer Gen10.jpg

Sure I have the cloud – but have you ever had a power failure in the cold winter? Well I have – Seattle Snowmaggedon just happened. First thing that gets popped on the generator along with the furnace and television is my MicroServer.  How else am I going to watch movies without a network? As I snuggle down under my fluffy blankets and enjoy streaming my movies – I laugh at my neighbors who don’t have a MicroServer!

Wondering which version of Windows Server 2016 pairs best with the MicroServer? I think Windows Server 2016 Essentials is the perfect Windows Server operating system (OS) to pair with your new ProLiant MicroServer, in fact, I often say they are soulmates. Essentials is a flexible, affordable, and easy to use server OS. And, don’t forget the added benefits of HPE’s Reseller Option Kit (ROK) licensing (value pricing, flexible choices, and single source support).

So, in honor of romance and love – reach out to your HPE reseller and buy a HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 with HPE’s Windows Server 2016 Essentials ROK licensing today for Valentine’s Day. Your partner will love you for it!  Seriously don’t be left in the cold without one!  Note: Generator required and not included.

Have questions about HPE OEM Microsoft products/solutions, Windows Server 2016, or HPE Servers? Join the Coffee Coaching community to keep up with the latest HPE OEM Microsoft news and interact with HPE and Microsoft experts.

Follow us on Twitter | Join our LinkedIn group | Like us on Facebook | Watch us on YouTube | Email us a question

Meet our Guest Blogger: Lucy EllisLucy-Ellis.jpg

Lucy is a Go-to-Market Manager for the HPE SMB Segment. Her focus is on building content that provides channel partners with awareness and passion about HPE solutions to delight our mutual customers. She has held a variety of roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise/Hewlett Packard/Compaq Computers in Product and Program Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Alliances while working towards her 25th year in June of 2019.

0 Kudos
About the Author

Willa

Willa manages the HPE | Microsoft Coffee Coaching program. Follow along to learn more about the latest HPE OEM Microsoft product releases and how the HPE Microsoft partnership can benefit partners and customers.