Around the Storage Block
1756280 Members
2829 Online
108843 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
CalvinZito

Join HPE at virtual VeeamON June 17-18

In spite of COVID-19, VeeamON is on June 17-18. 

Out of an abundance of caution and great respect for their Veeam community, the Veeam Team has re-invented VeeamON 2020, and will launch their annual event online this week. Now you will be able to experience whatโ€™s next in Cloud Data Management from the comfort of your home office โ€“ or anywhere.

Did you know that HPE was a "founding" partner of Veeam's, and was the first vendor to have snapshot integration with Veeam?

For over a decade, HPE and Veeam have been trusted to help you protect your data everywhere, and rapidly recover your data in minutes, to ensure business resilience, while reducing risk and resource constraints. Together, our proven solutions maximize data and application availability from on-premises to cloud โ€“ and raise the bar on mission-critical availability.

Want to know more? I'm happy to tell you about how you can join VeeamON. 

One of my top 3 events each year is VeeamOn. In fact, I was getting reminders via my smartphone of pictures I have from HPE Storage and Veeam at VeeamOn.jpgthe last couple of years - events in Miami Beach, Chicago, and New Orleans. I was really looking forward to being with the Veeam community in Las Vegas this year. Alas, that isn't happening. But like HPE Discover, VeeamOn is now a virtual event and it's happening June 17-18 (18-19 for Asia Pacific). 

HPE is a sponsor and we'll have a booth where you can drop in, watch videos, and talk to our experts. Did you know HPE was the first vendor to have storage integration with Veeam? We have a long history of a close partnership with Veeam. In fact when Veeam officially released Veeam v10, I wrote a blog post that includes a podcast with my friend Rick Vanover, senior director of product strategy at Veeam. If you missed this blog post, it's definitely worth listening to and still very timely.

If you haven't registered for VeeamOn, here's the website where you can to that: veeam.com/veeamon. I wanted to make sure you know when The Sponsor's Hall, will be open - where you can talk "live" with our HPE and Veeam experts: 

• Wednesday June 17 from 11:45 AM - 2 PM EDT, and 2:45 - 5 PM EDT.
  • Thursday June 18 from 11:30 AM - 2 PM EDT, and 2:30 - 5 PM EDT. 

What else will you discover at the event? 

• Live and on-demand: more than 30 sessions!
  • Live chats and Q&As, VeeamathON, product demos and our virtual Sponsor Pavilion
  • The latest expert insights at theCube, PLUS some fun!  Experience a live concert with artist Keith Urban, four-time Grammy Award winner and the reigning ACM Entertainer of the Year!

As a sneak peak of our collaboration and partnership Veeam, here's a video that gives you an overview of HPE Storage with Veeam.

There are a few other videos that I'll offer for your viewing:

About The Storage Godfather (formerly HPEStorageGuy)

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpg

I'm Calvin Zito and later this year I'll celebrate 37 years with HP/HPE. I've worked in HPE Storage since 1990. I was recently recognized as a 10 time VMware vExpert. As an early adopter of social media and active participant in communities, I've blogged for over 11 years. I'm also an avid Boise State fan. You can find me on Twitter as @CalvinZito. If you don't follow me on Twitter, please do it now! You can also contact me via email

Calvin Zito
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

twitter.com/HPE_Storage
linkedin.com/showcase/hpestorage/
hpe.com/storage

0 Kudos
About the Author

CalvinZito

I have worked at HPE since 1983, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I'm expanding into other areas of focus at HPE like HPE GreenLake, compute, containers, AI, and more. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage. Find my podcast at https://www.hpe.com/dmn/ATITB