Advancing Life & Work
1770940 Members
3810 Online
109003 Solutions
New Article
DesireeCH

Mastering the art of Network - support and designing!

HPE20160726018.jpg

1. How did you become a Network Technical Solution Designer? 

I joined HP in the beginning of 2011 as a Team Lead of Sofia Network operations team. After one year hard work, my manager promoted me to a Service Delivery Manger. In the next few years I managed several network teams. Thanks to the good quality of service the network tower grew up to 100 network engineers.
In 2015 Global Design (GETC) organization opened very interesting and challenging technical positions in Sofia so I decided to continue my career as a Network Technical Solution Designer. My previous experience as a senior network engineer helped me to catch up fast in this technical role. The position is great, because you can focus on several network technologies like Routing and Switching, Security, Load Balancing or Wireless. The projects are related with design and implementation of new solutions for our customers. GETC organization is great place for highly motivated network engineers. 

Branislav and Team -2016Branislav and Team -2016

2.  What has Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) given you?  

HPE is a great company and place to work. There are hundreds positions that are unique to the Bulgarian entity. HPE gave me the opportunity to change several management and technical positions which is great because you can improve yourself in different fields/technologies without changing the company. 
During my years of leadership I have the opportunity to build and lead a team, learn how to take tough decisions and improve my soft skills. People management is really challenging and I am really glad that I had great mangers mentoring me during the years.
From technical perspective Sofia Network teams (support and design) currently covers whole HPE Network portfolio. Our customers are huge companies with big and expensive networks which give us the opportunity to work on cutting edge products and solutions. HPE is one of the main contributors in two of the most innovative solutions: SDN and NFV, they are the future of the computer networks. I am lucky to work for a company that is building the future of the computer networks.
My team is awesome, because my colleagues are great professionals and team players. HPE has built knowledge share culture in all employees so when I have some doubts about a solution I can just discuss it with my colleagues.

Suits day! Network Engineers.Suits day! Network Engineers.

Thanks to my team, I’ve managed to win several awards during these years: HP Bulgaria TOP 30 performance employees 2011; EMEA Most Valuable People (MVP) 2012 award; Part of TOP talent program in 2013; Enterprise Services Delivery Hero 2016.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr. 

Explore your opportunities, start a career and join us as our next Network Engineer here . #hpecareers

About the author

Branislav Mladenov - Network Solution Designer at Hewlett Packard EnterpriseBranislav Mladenov - Network Solution Designer at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Branislav is Network Technical Solution Designer and has been working for the company for more than 5 years. He is interested in SDN and NFV network technologies. Branislav is happy to let you know more about the HP SDN/NFV products and all Network positions in Sofia. You can find Branislav on LinkedIn.

DesireeCH
0 Kudos
About the Author

DesireeCH

Employer brand and digital media evangelist. Proactively searching for new trends and best in class practices to find, converse, share, engage and refer potential candidates and bring the best Talent for the company.