1748093 Members
6192 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: BL465c blank screen via iLO

Steve Decker_1
Occasional Contributor

BL465c blank screen via iLO

All, I have put together a c7000 Blade Enclosure with all bays full of BL465c Servers. They all came up fine except for two. For some reason when I use iLO to access these machines I get nothing but a blank grey screen, no BIOS, nothing. Has anyone else seen this? My Onboard Administrator shows nothing wrong except for it shows a missing processors (even though both processor slots are full).
5 REPLIES 5
Raghuarch
Honored Contributor

WHEN you Try to access the iLO using, browser, Are you getting login screen? If yes can you login ?
Is the iLO up can you ping to the IP?

Steve Decker_1
Occasional Contributor

I am using the Integrated Remote Console and no I do not get any type of login screen, I don't even have an OS on it yet. The goal is to have it attach to the USB CDROM drive that I have setup for first boot. Yes I can ping the system.
Igor Karasik
Honored Contributor

Can you reach ISO web administrator ?
Can you reset ISO with web administrator or with telnet ?

Did you try with FireFox or only with IE ?
Igor Karasik
Honored Contributor

Of course I mean ILO, not ISO
Steve Decker_1
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I am able to access the iLO Web Administrator with no issues. I do see that for some reason it is only showing it having 2 GB of RAM even though I have it loaded with 4 GB of RAM. Hmmm. Half the RAM, only showing 1 processor out of 2, it's like the server had a stroke and now only half of it's body functions.