1752467 Members
6257 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Export device list from OA's

mandg
Advisor

Export device list from OA's

We currently have over 9 c-class enclosures with a mix of full- and half-height blades and do most of our work through the Onboard Administrators. More often than not, I forget where a particular blade is located. Now we do make use of daisy-chaining the management interfaces for each enclosure within a cabinet but I'm looking for an easy way that I can export the Device list for each enclosure. My goal is to post this exported list of system names, slot location, and hyperlinked iLo address neatly into a spreadsheet or webpage.
Does anyone have any ideas? s
3 REPLIES 3
Ken Henault
Honored Contributor

How about using Systems Insight Manager (SIM). You can even configure SIM for single signon, so you don't need to re-login to the OAs and ILOs.

While your at it, you might as well review the entire Insight Control Suite.
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/servers/management/ice/index.html
Ken Henault
Infrastructure Architect
HP
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

IF you ssh into the OA you can issue the commands:

show server info all
show interconnect info all

This will display a complete list of components. You can then cut and paste the list into the file of your choosing
No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
Raghuarch
Honored Contributor

If you want to Move all these info " Manufacturer: Product Name: Part Number: System Board Spare Part Number: Serial Number: UUID: " try
" Show server info " as suggested by Jimmy Vance.
If you Just want the ILO IPaddress Try these commands:
show interconnect list
show server list

In both cases you command work at Enclosure level, you need to Do it 9 times in your Case.