HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage
1776904 Members
2171 Online
109061 Solutions
New Discussion

Query: HP 3PAR 8200 virtual Service Processor Service State is Degraded AgentXfer directory full

Cloudcover
Advisor

HP 3PAR 8200 virtual Service Processor Service State is Degraded AgentXfer directory full

we are getting this error > "HP 3PAR virtual Service Processor Service State is Degraded error with AgentXfer directory full”

Not sure how to proceed or steps to do to resolve this

I appreciate any gurus out there who can help or have had this problem before and how it was resolved

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
support_s
System Recommended

Query: HP 3PAR 8200 virtual Service Processor Service State is Degraded AgentXfer directory full

System recommended content:

1. HPE 3PAR Service Processor Software 5.x Release Notes

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

giladzzz
Honored Contributor

Re: Query: HP 3PAR 8200 virtual Service Processor Service State is Degraded AgentXfer dire

Hi

Usually the best way is to install a new service processor

and not to troubleshoot the old one

Regards

Cali
Honored Contributor

Re: HP 3PAR 8200 virtual Service Processor Service State is Degraded AgentXfer directory f

This usually happens when the Call Home stops working, the SP can't get rid of the files it needs to send, and the disk space fills up.
So first I would check to see if Call Home is working properly (Firewall?) and then see if the waiting queue gets smaller.
If it can't be solved that way, reinstall as @giladzzz  wrote.

But if the Call Home doesn't work again, it'll be the same again next week.

Cali

ACP IT Solutions AGI'm not an HPE employee, so I can be wrong.
support_s
System Recommended

Hello,

Let us know if you were able to resolve the issue.

If you have no further query, and you are satisfied with the answer then kindly mark the topic as Solved so that it is helpful for all community members.

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo